I’ve noticed some new faces around here since my last post, and first, I’d like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my posts and to like and comment on them! The interaction and positive feedback has been great to see, and I can’t wait to see this blog grow even more! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed! 13 subscribers may not seem like much, but to me it’s more than I could’ve ever hoped for 🙂 I’m glad you are enjoying my posts, and I want everyone to feel free to leave their own ideas for future posts in this neck of the woods. This is a community, and I want everyone to have a say in what goes on around here.
On that note, I thought today I would just do a simple Get To Know Me Tag. While I have been previously pretty open and vulnerable about certain aspects of my life, I felt like I should share some of the fun and random things about me.
I didn’t use one specific website to comprise this tag. All I did was Google “About Me Tags” and picked and chose different questions from a variety of tags. If you want to do a similar post, you can use this one or just mix it up with a variety of questions, or even make up your own entirely! Just have fun with it 🙂 So, Let’s Begin!
50 Random Facts and Questions About Me:
- Full Name: Philadelphia Saj Logan. There actually is an interesting story behind this name. I was named Philadelphia, Dellie for short, because I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. I was actually part of an experimental procedure for in utero surgery. My doctors at CHOP performed on me while I was still in the womb in an attempt to correct my Spina Bifida, or at least limit it’s possibly detrimental effects. That is where my middle name, Saj, which is pronounced sage, comes in. Saj, is the initials of the 3 doctors that performed this surgery on me. I always thought this was pretty cool 🙂
- Height: Approximately 5’0. That’s just my default answer, but its hard to say exactly
- Relationship Status: More single than a Pringle
- Childhood Nickname: Poodles or Doodle-Bug
- Siblings: I have two older sisters. One is named Boston, and my other sister is
named Quincy. Quincy was adopted from China when she was six years old.
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dirty Blonde, but I’ve also been a redhead and had my fair share of tragic perms
- State I live in: Ohio
- Childhood Vacation Spot: Lakeside, Ohio and Disney World
- Dream Vacation: Paris, France
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- If you could visit any fictional place, where would you go?: Either Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, or Rivendell and Hobbiton
- Pets: Growing up, my family always had animals around, including: guinea pigs, fish, bearded dragons, birds and dogs. Currently, we have 2 dogs and a cat.
- Favorite Animal: Manatee
- Favorite Food: Cheese, anything with seafood and pasta!
- Favorite Drink: Black Tea
- Favorite Book: Anything in the Daniel Silva Gabriel Allon Series
- Favorite Restaurant: Bonefish Grill
- Favorite Movie(s): La La Land, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Big Sick, Captain America (all of them), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit
- Favorite T.V. Show(s): Criminal Minds, Malcolm in the Middle, Modern Family, Survivor and The Amazing Race
- Favorite Songs/Artists: Anything by twenty one pilots ! I also have been into some random stuff on my Spotify playlist, which you can find here
- Bad Habits: Nail Biting
- Pet Peeves: Loud eaters, people who never know what’s going on in school, being wet after the shower, having dry skin
- Favorite Disney Movie: Any of the OG 90’s Barbie Movies
- Fears/Phobias: Clowns
- Secret Talent: I’m ambidextrous
- Current Book I’m reading: Game of Thrones, Book One (I’m pretty late to this party)
- Introvert or Extrovert?: Introverts unite!
- Do I speak any other languages?: I took 4 years of French, and am mildly fluent in it
- Last time I cried: Last night
- Have I ever been out of the country?: Yes! I went on a cruise last Christmas to Jamaica and The Grand Cayman Islands
- Dream Career: An Author
- Favorite Subject at School: Currently, it is my Abnormal Psychology class, normally it is English
- Starbucks Order: Either a Caramel Frappuccino or a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Best Friends: Chloe Murdock, Abby and Gill Feasel, and Nicole and Megan Keller
- First thing I notice about people: Manners
- Favorite Thing about myself: My empathy, I’m somewhat intelligent
- Least Favorite Thing about myself: my personality
- What I am looking forward to: Moving out and being on my own, Going to OSU, decorating my dorm room, being a part of YoungLife, studying psychology, and making new friends!
- If you had to live in a different state, where would it be?: Texas
- Favorite Season: Spring or Summer
- Favorite Teacher: My 10th grade biology teacher or my intervention specialist throughout my four years of high school
- Least Favorite Teacher: My 11th grade AP Lit Teacher
- Last Airplane Ride?: My senior year, I went with my dad to California to visit Stanford
- First Concert: It was either Micheal Buble or Barbara Streisand
- Last Concert: twenty one pilots in their hometown
- Biggest Complaint about my job: Having to tell people where the bathroom is about 20 times a day, after they’ve already passed 2 bathrooms to get to me
- Coolest Experiences: My Make-a-Wish to meet the cast of High School Musical and getting to be on set to watch them film a scene
- If you could meet any person, both dead and alive, who would you meet?: One person who is dead that I think I would like to meet is Abraham Lincoln. Two people I would love to meet that are still alive are Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun
- Funniest Hospital Stories: One time I was getting ready to get an MRI, and I was changing, trying to put the hospital gown on, and my dad was helping me, but we couldn’t figure out why my head wouldn’t fit in the hole. Turns out, we were trying to put my head through the loophole in the back. When we went back out to the nurse, she said, “Good thing you didn’t try and put your head through the loophole. You wouldn’t believe the amount of people who try to do that” My dad and I just stared at each other, and now its a running joke.
Another funny hospital story is when I broke my femur a few years back, I went to the doctor and they told me that I had in fact broken my femur. Because I can not feel my legs, I was unaware of this until my leg began swelling. Regardless, the doctor told me I would need to get a cast. Well, I was starving, and my dad and I had been planning to go out to lunch, so I was given a choice: go get a cast, or go get lunch. I decided that I would go get lunch, with a broken femur, and then get a cast, because priorities…duh. I guess that’s one of the pros of being paralyzed!
I hope you enjoyed, and maybe learned a bit more about me 🙂 In the comments below: answer a few of these questions, or make up your own so we can get to know each other!
Thanks for Reading!
Please Subscribe, Comment and Share 🙂
One thought on “50 Random Facts About Me!”